tirsdag 29. mai 2012

Moving out this friday.

A month ago we got a apartment, and have been waiting till the date when we could move in. Now that date is in just a few days, and we haven't packet at all yet. Or, I did some packing just now, but there's still much we need to do.

And as we're moving out, money-saving is a bigger part of our everyday than it... well, it already is. I have for example colored my hair black, so that I won't have to bleach my roots almost every second week. It kind of sucks a little, as I can't color my whole hair purple again (I don't know if I wrote about my purple hair in my blog (yeah, that's how often I check and remember my own blog).. Anyway, I loved it, and I'm gonna miss it like hell). I have also decided to try and get a grip on that God damn bicycle. I do know how to ride a bicycle and all, but it is just hard for me to keep control over the bicycle and all the things around me. Especially as I am waaay out of training, as I haven't been riding bicycles since I fell pretty badly in 2005 (I think i was that in 2005. I was 13 years old for sure). I have, after that, on purpose been avoiding bicycles, but now I'm gonna start using one to save money on the bus and trains.

We have also decided to have 2 rats, and we're gonna mane them Dead and Gone. The reason for the names are one of the songs on The 69 Eyes newest album. The Song is called Dead and Gone, and in the verse the sing those words the same way the Chip and Dale verse (If you haven't hear any of those songs, you can hear the Chip and Dale song here, and the Dead and Gone song here).

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar