mandag 14. januar 2013

I've got my computer back.

It's annoying how bad I am at updating my blog! I want to be more clever, but I just don't have any inspiration, I guess.. Now I have my own computer back, so actually there's no excuse not to write.

Now, I'll start with the rats. That's the part that is fun for me, and boring for all others. A month after we moved out, we bought two rats at the pet store (Dead and Gone) and when they were tamed, we bought one more from a breeder (Rosebud The Elephant). I found their cage to be too small, so I got them this REALLY huge one. Aaaand this Christmas my boyfriend had a really hard time finding a present for me, so... I got one more rat (Alien Apocalypse). So, now I have four rats.

 Gone

Dead

Rosebud the Elephant (Unfortunately, I do not have a better picture of this pretty lady)

 And Alien Apocalypse


Quite a while ago, i had a photoshoot with Anastasija, and I have for long wanted to share those pictures here on my blog. But for some reason, I never got it done. And I don't really know why, to be honest. Though, I think this is one of the best shoots we have had. Anyway, here are the pictures. And remember that all these pictures belong to Anastasija Kiake!! (Oh and yeah, I had this ting on my head, because I had dreadlocks, which didn't fit to the theme for the shoot)






And as I never wrote in my blog, I have been without my computer for a while. It would get too warm in just minutes, and it would turn off cause of it. So when my cousin was here to visit, she said she would bring my computer home to her boyfriend so he could fix it, and he did. And then, when I went to my native country for Christmas, I also went to her place to get my computer.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar