onsdag 29. mai 2013

New Rats

A while back we feared that Gone would die. She was really tired, and slept for one whole day in a box with a towel I made for her. We were prepared to find her dead the next day, but! She survives, and she's still alive.

This is how we found Gone the next day, cuddling.

But because of this fear we got one day, we decided to get a new baby rat. There was a litter of babies nearby where we live, and we visited the breeder to see them. We fell in love with one very quickly, and decided to call her Ruby. now we just had to wait two weeks, till she was old enough to leave mom.
The rat we fell in love with, Ruby.

So came the day when I was to pick up Ruby. On my way, the breeder called me to ask if I wanted another baby as well. And well, I said yes.

Here's the other baby I got. Decided to call her Alice. And in this picture, she's washing her belly.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar