torsdag 15. september 2011

My Birthday

I had my 20th birthday yesterday, and I have to say, it was a really nice day! I woke up to a boyfriend giving me a nice cup of hot chocolate just before he had to go to school. When he came home again, he let me open the present from him, which was this beautiful necklace:
(It's a cat skull)
Also, my mother in law gave me some knitting needles, which was a very good gift, as I forgot my own knitting needles back in Norway. Now I don't have to borrow from her all the time, and fear breaking them. Also Anastasija had a present to me, which I really like. It was a top and two hair clips, both with leopard print.
(I easily feel so unkind when people are so kind to me)

After this, we all went to Rizraz, which is a restaurant having a vegetarian buffet, that I like quite a lot.
And as I felt really old, leaving the teen ages, I have today colored my hair blue. And as it was not enough bleached, the result is..... funny!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar