søndag 9. oktober 2011

Negative Concert (7.oct.2011)

(All picture in this post are taken by Lena Christina)

You know, we all have this band we start listening to when we are young, and they inspire you so much, that they take a big part of how you create your identity. And even if you change what your favorite genre, you still like this band. For me, that band is Negative. I have been a fan since I was 13, and I am now 20. And yesterday, was my first time ever to see them play a concert live. I feels like my life is complete, and now I can die in peace.


Well, actually I had seen hem live once before. But that was an acoustic concert for  kindergarten, where I somehow managed to come, even if fans weren't supposed to. That time it was the lead singer and the reminding guitarist, which is now also out of the band. This of course means, that the guitarist I saw yesterday was new. And well, he was very good, in my opinion!



(Gotta love Anttis "Nobody knows I'm, a lesbian" t-shirt)


After the concert, we went to a pub for after party (and to wait at a nice place, as we had to wait many hours for the next train). There we met so many nice people (which made me want to go back to Vordingborg sometime). I also got to talk to some of the members from Negative and Lagerloudz (the warm up), which were such nice people (thought, I think they found me to be damn annoying).

After some time, we went to the train station. On our way, we were talking about the night, and agreeing that it was pretty close to perfect -seeing a a good and well played concert, for then, as I said, talk to so many nice people.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar