onsdag 19. oktober 2011

Punks Undead Vol. 20 - 2 year birthday (14. oct. 2011)

This one maybe comes a little late, but that is better than never!
Last Friday was yet another Punks Undead, and I would say this is one to be remembered. First of all, we had a band from China (Gum Bleed) (whit lyrics like "I'm such a lonely boy, oi"). There have never been a band from a country that far away. We also had a band from Denmark (Teknisk Uheld) and two Swedish bands (Beyond Pink and Suicide Syndicate).

This night we were actually supposed to have a zombie theme, as it was the 2 year birthday for the arrangement. But the only ones following up on that were me and my boyfriend, which we got a few comments on. Both at the arrangement and on our way to and home from it. Kind of funny. Though there was a guy that really wanted to fight with us on our way home. Nothing bad happened, and we learned that the best you can do in such a situation is to leave before it gets bad.

Also, someone stole my jacket that night. Most likely to see if I had a awesome phone or iPod, which I didn't have. At least I found my jacket in the opposite end of the room, so my night wasn't ruined after all.

2 kommentarer:

  1. naaawww : ((((
    men vet du hva xD jeg tenkte samme tanken... HAHAH
    Du og solveig, og ulla og sandra var de jeg hadde tenkt på sålangt. : D naaawww

    SvarSlett
  2. I saw Gum Bleed in Aalborg in the autumn vacation when I was at my boyfriend's. They sucked, really, really bad.

    SvarSlett