mandag 3. oktober 2011

Club Golem birthday party

I had actually been thinking of writing this on Saturday, but I was simply so tired, that I fell a sleep.

Well, on Friday, the first thing happening when I woke up was that we went to the train station and took the train to Odense. There my boyfriend was supposed to play a concert with Ras Bolding, and I was to decorate the room for a "gothic children birthday". The Golem arrangement has been going for 5 years, which of course have to be celebrated.

So, what I did was basically blowing up black balloons.. I think the correct number of balloons I blew up was 80. I also helped with the "on stage decoration", which was big boxes rapped in black paper with white ribbons to make them look like presents.

The evening was good. For me it was mostly just like another night out, with a live band playing. Ras is allways fun to see live. He really has a lot of energy. Also, I think Ras like to get a feedback of the concert from me, as I often hear the songs over and over again when my boyfriend is practicing them, and therefore knows pretty much where things can go wrong and so on.

This video is from Golems 4 years old birthday (meaning, one year ago) and there they had a masquerade theme. Normally they do not wear masks.

After the Golem party, we went to Davids place, where we got like 5 (?) hours sleep. Me in a surprisingly comfortable chair and my boyfriend in a weird tiny bed. When we woke up we went straight home with the train, and just fell asleep at once. Or, I did. My dear was playing Play station. 

1 kommentar: